Phew! The 2018 International Business Festival was quite an event, as ambitious in its goals as it was in size and scope.
Now the dust has settled we’re regrouping, researching and talking to our delegates to discover and highlight successes and plan-ahead for even greater things.
That’s where you come in. We’d love to get your feedback.
- What worked?
- What didn’t?
- What would you do next time around?
- How did the event help you?
- Any business successes stories you’d like to share?
All our delegates will soon receive an email link to complete a short survey but you can also access this via the button below and share your thoughts, to help shape any future events.
WIN A PRIZE!
Still not convinced? How about a little sweetener? Complete the survey and be in with a change of winning a £100 Amazon gift voucher.
A large-scale event like the International Business Festival needs to always be moving onwards and upwards but it’s only through genuine, honest feedback from helpful, frank people like you. that can help take Liverpool’s International Business Festival to where we want it to be.
We have two slightly different surveys. One is for UK based delegates, one is for international delegates, from outside the UK. Select the one which best describes you.
Data from the survey will only be used for the Festival’s evaluation project. Any responses will remain anonymous unless we have gained your explicit permission to include your name and job title, for potential use in a cross-promotional case study or feature.
We look forward to your response!
Terms and Conditions:
- Only genuine, fully complete responses will be entered into the prize draw.
- Responses will be verified by matching the respondent’s e-mail address against those registered for a ticket.
- The prize draw will take place week commencing 13th August.
- All survey responses will be allocated an individual number. To pick prizes winners, these numbers will be put into a randomised generator which will be refreshed 3 times.
- All winners will be contacted via e-mail before 17:00 on 17/08.